Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Bedtime Mouse


Isn't this little mouse known as Bedtime Mouse over at Rick St Dennis MFA so adorable?
I just had to make a card with him. Look at those cuter than cute cat slippers he is wearing.
To make my card I started with a nay blue card base I then matted with yellow and then with a starry paper that I had in my stash I think from memory  may have got it from Big W. I then print my mouse out and coloured him with copic markers. I fussy cut him out and popped him up with double sided tape. To embellish I punched out a star and attached it to the card with twine. I added a wishes sentiment and a yellow gem to finish off.
The colours that I used are:
Y11,Y13,E50,E53,E55,C1,C2,C3,C4,R00,W0,W2,W3,YR23,YR27,B60,B63
To find this adorable mouse here is the link Bedtime Mouse
You may also want to look at some of the other wonderful inspiration on Sparkle and Glitter Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment